Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Beginning....

     Let me begin this by saying that I am not a writer. I don't claim any real writing credentials. Most of what gets said here will be the wanderings of my over-active and poorly read brain. I hope the few folks who do stop by and read this blog will find that I have held true to the blog's title.
     Answers, Reason, and Hope will be a blog, I hope, about the truth of a Christian worldview and the all it entails, both good and bad. The Christian has come under increasing scrutiny in the United States, and many have become hostile towards us because of actions and words they find inconsistent with what the bible teaches. I will try,  here, to offer some insights on the reasonableness, truth, and consistency of the Biblical worldview to Christian and non-Christian alike. I pray that God gives me wisdom as I begin this journey and I pray that His name always will be lifted up in these posts. I also pray that you, the reader, will enjoy the insights and discussions here and that they will spur you on to further thought, prayer and reading. I am looking forward to this, as I hope you are. May God bless you, and keep you until you return here.

No comments:

Post a Comment